Aussie servers crashing...

Talk about anything related with the servers

Moderator: Core Staff

lexhanatin
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Aussie servers crashing...

Post by lexhanatin » January 2nd, 2012, 7:41 am

I find that codjumper's Aussie server keep on crashing, except for the Oldschool one which is pretty... stupid... I'm certain that its connected with changing of maps. When a vote to change map occurs it crashes. If it were my server I'd just take away voting, set a fixed time limit of 15-25 minutes and make the changing of maps time instant so you don't need to wait 20 seconds. However its your decision but I would like a decent NON OS Aussie server to practice on...

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: Aussie servers crashing...

Post by Drofder2004 » January 2nd, 2012, 8:29 am

It is not the voting that is broken, but more likely a map in the rotation (or the rotation itself).
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Mirko
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Mirko » January 2nd, 2012, 11:24 am

codjumper 8 is fine and no old-school. it just needs a few more challenging maps

B4.
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by B4. » January 2nd, 2012, 8:17 pm

Is it #8 that they are talking about?
Its been sticking on one of the maps lately, but was uploading fresh files last night and the provider decided to shut it down along with the 1.0 server that id asked for, waiting for it to come back online when they see my support ticket. This will meen it will be down for the next 14-15hrs as im working in an hour for the rest of the day. Might be a good time to give it a good refresh, load the new mod and do a couple of changes ive been thinking about also.

When its back online and #9 is empty ill do the same to it.