How to get a own jumping server

Talk about anything related with the servers

Moderator: Core Staff

Hercules
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

How to get a own jumping server

Post by Hercules » August 19th, 2005, 6:05 pm

How can i get the JUMPING maps and mod's on my server? Is there somewhere a explain?

I hoop somebody can help me

Greetz Hercules
Dutch Squad - My Squad

MuRpHy*
Past/Inactive Team Member
Past/Inactive Team Member

Post by MuRpHy* » August 19th, 2005, 9:18 pm

well use the searrch bar and you would have found lots of topics on this such as this one
Murphy wrote:well sonic... he may have not known that... .... You can find your public ip by going to whatismyip.com.... You can find your pc ip but going to start> run... type cmd and when it comes up.. type ipconfig... There are two ways of doing this next part... Either you can make a hostserver (if u have router most likely wont work) or you can get a dedicated file... Either get one from some1 (like me mattsports9@comcast.net) or download it... The right click on your codmp shortcut... You then click on properties.. at the end of the quotes on the first line hit the space bar and type.. +set dedicated 2 +exec dedicated.cfg +map_rotate... This shortcut will now start up your server if you saved the dedicated file to yourcod main... Now go into your cod file and right click on CODMP and hit create shortcut to make a shortcut to actually enter your game.. cus now your former shortcut willl boost up your server... If you have trouble with any of this... email mattsports9@comcast.net or xfire-> Murphy001 or msn callofdutyplayer1@hotmail.com... good luck with the server and i hope it goes well

Murphy
but. to get jump maps. just save them to your main folder :P and it should work. if not, xfire me murphy001 :P