Discussion for other PC and console games

Moderator: Core Staff

creazexD
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Gaming issues

Post by creazexD » January 21st, 2011, 2:42 pm

Hello guys,

Today I am going to talk about my issue's for every FPS Game.

So, I was trying to search up some information on how to get better FPS and I downloaded this program. When I open the file, the file comes with a error "FPSIncrease.exe has stopped working". I reboot my computer, login then I see the same error. So, I ignored it lately and then I play CoD4. When I played CoD4 it was running so Smoooth and good, but then after 10 mins I lag like he**. I restart cod4 and the lag is still there .... I try other FPS games it is still there..... I try games in the internet and it is still there.

After all this, I downloaded all these anti viruses and I scan my computer. It has found over 50 viruses in total... I load cod4 it runs smooooth and good. 10 mins later, CRAZY SPIKE LAG (My FPS Goes all the way to 1).

I diden't make any lag switches too. I haven't downloaded por* or watch it that time :|

Thank you if you could help me out. Sorry if my english was bad, I am from philippines....
Here is a example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eRGNtLTkXs

The video was not made by me...
Last visit was: December 10th, 2010, 10:10 pm
10 10 10 :)!

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: Gaming issues

Post by Hoogie » January 21st, 2011, 4:07 pm

Pretty obvious this "lower fps program" fucked it up. I don't even believe there is such a program that actually works unless it just blocks half of your PC processes.

Try to find this program and delete it completely of your PC. If it's a actual virus theres a good chance that it renamed itself. Try going to your task manager and look for a process that doesn't belong there.
-=[[CoDJumper.com Movies]]=-
[[Ambush]] || [[Backlot]] || [[Bloc]] || [[Bog]] || [[Broadcast]] || [[Chinatown]] || [[Countdown]]
[[Crash]] || [[Creek]] || [[Crossfire]] || [[District]] || [[Downpour]] || [[Killhouse]] || [[Overgrown]]
[[Pipeline]] || [[Shipment & Wetwork]] || [[Showdown]] || [[Strike]] || [[Vacant]]

A woman can fake an orgasm, but a man can fake an entire relationship

Sn1per
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by Sn1per » January 21st, 2011, 4:13 pm

There is no such program that can increase FPS in cod4 or any other game.You probably downloaded a trojan.

NOTE:(There are programs like gamebooster but they mostly free some ram memory or shut down background processes)

If you want higer fps than you should buy a new pc or set your graphics settings on minimum.
oxY

creazexD
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by creazexD » January 21st, 2011, 4:26 pm

Sn1per wrote:There is no such program that can increase FPS in cod4 or any other game.You probably downloaded a trojan.

NOTE:(There are programs like gamebooster but they mostly free some ram memory or shut down background processes)

If you want higer fps than you should buy a new pc or set your graphics settings on minimum.

Thanks but I am already using Advanced System Care and Game booster. I have found the program, but I still lag after 10 mins of play. I can`t even play one full game ....

creazexD
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by creazexD » January 21st, 2011, 4:29 pm

Hoogie wrote:Pretty obvious this "lower fps program" fucked it up. I don't even believe there is such a program that actually works unless it just blocks half of your PC processes.

Try to find this program and delete it completely of your PC. If it's a actual virus theres a good chance that it renamed itself. Try going to your task manager and look for a process that doesn't belong there.
I deleted the file but it keeps on coming back ... =S I went C: User App Data Roaming and the file was not there...

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Hoogie » January 21st, 2011, 7:20 pm

If it keeps comming back it means there are still files of it. They often save files in different places on your PC to make it harder to get rid of it.
-=[[CoDJumper.com Movies]]=-
[[Ambush]] || [[Backlot]] || [[Bloc]] || [[Bog]] || [[Broadcast]] || [[Chinatown]] || [[Countdown]]
[[Crash]] || [[Creek]] || [[Crossfire]] || [[District]] || [[Downpour]] || [[Killhouse]] || [[Overgrown]]
[[Pipeline]] || [[Shipment & Wetwork]] || [[Showdown]] || [[Strike]] || [[Vacant]]

A woman can fake an orgasm, but a man can fake an entire relationship