Banned from servers :(

Talk about anything related with the servers

Moderator: Core Staff

Filip
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Banned from servers :(

Post by Filip » October 19th, 2010, 6:31 pm

Hello everyone, i have a little problem, when i join any CodJumper server PB kicks me for 1337 mins for cheating... Thats on all servers, and on Promod server it says im Banned from server admin :(( Please help me people, i wasnt cheating...

Filip
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Re: Banned from servers :(

Post by Filip » October 19th, 2010, 7:39 pm

what?!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I dont have money to buy game again and wtf, i was never cheating............

Filip
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Filip » October 19th, 2010, 7:50 pm

super.... you mean someone are accesing my cd key... crap............................................. I must buy new game.

Rezil
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Rezil » October 19th, 2010, 7:54 pm

Doubtful unless you were stupid enough to give your key to someone. It's more likely that you were cheating to be honest.
Drofder2004: Drofder's rules for reviewing a map
[...]
#5 If your name is Rezil, minimum 5/5.
---
<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]:
I heard somewhere that the best way to start is juggling 2 balls with one hand, so you will get a feel for it.

JamasRuS
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by JamasRuS » October 20th, 2010, 1:05 pm

Rezil wrote:Doubtful unless you were stupid enough to give your key to someone. It's more likely that you were cheating to be honest.
Agree. Filip, I was in situation like you being in atm. And, you should agree, You have used some cheats sometime, or just used a skins. I was using a skins, and have been banned..But i didn't buy new game for CD key. My friends gave me 2 licensed but a bit used and banned from 2 promod servers key. If your friends don't share it. Anyhow, you got one way. Buy new Game bro. GL.

F |Madness| U
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by F |Madness| U » October 20th, 2010, 5:27 pm

JamasRuS wrote:
Rezil wrote:Doubtful unless you were stupid enough to give your key to someone. It's more likely that you were cheating to be honest.
Agree. Filip, I was in situation like you being in atm. And, you should agree, You have used some cheats sometime, or just used a skins. I was using a skins, and have been banned..But i didn't buy new game for CD key. My friends gave me 2 licensed but a bit used and banned from 2 promod servers key. If your friends don't share it. Anyhow, you got one way. Buy new Game bro. GL.
Typical russian.
-

JamasRuS
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by JamasRuS » October 21st, 2010, 12:18 pm

madnesslink5 wrote:
JamasRuS wrote:
Typical russian.
What you want to say? Sorry, didn't understand. You're racist? Or, You've meant something other?