CoDJumper.com #9 Donated by Flash

Talk about anything related with the servers

Moderator: Core Staff

Flash
CJ Donator
CJ Donator

CoDJumper.com #9 Donated by Flash

Post by Flash » February 20th, 2010, 6:37 am

I was wondering how to put custom maps in my server can anyone help please post below thankyou

SiiK FO
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Re: CoDJumper.com #9 Donated by Flash

Post by SiiK FO » February 20th, 2010, 7:32 am

hey this has nothing to do with that but i am banned from your server for no reason (#9) so can u please unban me?

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » February 20th, 2010, 2:32 pm

If you're banned then it was probably for a good reason.

Back on topic, you have to upload them to cod4/usermaps and then add them to your maprotation in your config, e.g.
set sv_mapRotation "gametype dm map mp_peds_propel gametype dm map mp_jm_sewer gametype dm map mp_codjumper_training gametype dm map mp_ib_hq gametype dm map mp_artillery gametype dm map mp_mountain_jump gametype dm map mp_bouncer_training gametype dm map mp_spacestation gametype dm map mp_lighthouse gametype dm map mp_colourful gametype dm map mp_oldschool gametype dm map mp_lost_world gametype dm map mp_natural_jump gametype dm map mp_rocket gametype dm map mp_trial gametype dm map mp_jumperpro_125"
(in the case of CoD4 #1)

You may find that people repeatedly download some iwd files and can't get in, if this is the case then go into each of the custom map folders and copy/paste the iwd files (if there are any) into the Mods/codjumperbeta as well.

Flash
CJ Donator
CJ Donator

Post by Flash » February 21st, 2010, 12:31 am

Thankyou Peds but I dont want to mess it up could you come on teamviewer and when I watch you I can learn ...... send me a reply on xfire and for the person that sayed they got banned add me on xfire: themaddninja

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » February 21st, 2010, 4:01 pm

Flash wrote:Thankyou Peds but I dont want to mess it up could you come on teamviewer and when I watch you I can learn ...... send me a reply on xfire and for the person that sayed they got banned add me on xfire: themaddninja
I never see you on Xfire these days lol, message me next time you see me on :P