More jumps in cod1, including one I use alot on ship

Forum for all kinds of CoD jumps.

Moderator: Core Staff

ZERO_Owner
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

More jumps in cod1, including one I use alot on ship

Post by ZERO_Owner » March 11th, 2008, 4:33 am

I just got this account online, primarily for cod1 jumping, as I have found some jumps that aren't on the site, and are quite useful. mp_ship has only 8 files total and it's a huge level, I'm sure there's more. Or is it that their is a standard that makes a jump worth uploading or not. Some info on that would be nice, and I'll start getting the demos in order.

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: More jumps in cod1, including one I use alot on ship

Post by Drofder2004 » March 11th, 2008, 4:22 pm

There are certain things which we consider, but it is totally uploader discretion. If the person who views the demo thinks it worth uploading, then it shall be uploaded. If not then it will be rejected. There is no criteria except common sense.

Also, just to let you know, there are few CoD1 uploaders left, so don't expect a quick response, but definitly still post 'em.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

ZERO_Owner
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by ZERO_Owner » March 12th, 2008, 1:48 am

Thanks for the response, I guess I'm more asking if what I find is worth going to the trouble of uploading or not, cause depending on what is considered a "significant" jump or not. I must say that if anything that involves a jump is to be considered a jump then their's lots missing from the cod1 section, but some are so obvious that everyone knows them. So what makes it worth uploading (in your eyes perhaps)

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » March 12th, 2008, 11:51 am

When I upload something it should lead to a decent spot. Even if it's a plain wall. Simple or hard. Also, I like to upload demos of shortcuts which can be used in public.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol