[DECLINED] COD MWR Bounce Montage

View the latest community videos here! Details to get your video uploaded inside.

Moderator: Core Staff

Lite_juxe
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
PSN ID: Lite_Juxe

[DECLINED] COD MWR Bounce Montage

Post by Lite_juxe » July 30th, 2017, 1:10 am

Last edited by Lite_juxe on August 3rd, 2017, 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lite_juxe
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Re: COD MWR Bounce Montage

Post by Lite_juxe » August 3rd, 2017, 9:45 pm

Xpayne
PC Team
PC Team

Re: [DECLINED] COD MWR Bounce Montage

Post by Xpayne » August 8th, 2017, 7:26 am

Nice montage, not good enough for our upload :( after every bounce you rotate your sticker too much, I feel dizzy. I understand its like possible bounces without normaly land, but people will hate the video and dislike it
I'll take care of checking whether the music is royalty-free or not

Let's save this post.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lite_juxe
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Lite_juxe » August 17th, 2017, 3:38 pm

Well next time at least don't get my hopes up by sending me an email saying it was approved that was kinda a douchebag move

Lite_juxe
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Lite_juxe » August 17th, 2017, 10:18 pm

Also take into account that it takes more skill to 360 a bounce then it does to just hit it and mutliple people have 360'd bounces on your channel yet still got posted also there are multiple bounces in this montage people do not know about and how would you know if people are going to dislike it you said it was a nice montage so why would people dislike it man gimme a chance dont just shut me down and lastly how does a 2 second spin make you dizzy like that honestly doesnt make sense if you look at a 2 second video of someone spinning and you get dizzy you need your eyes checked and also next time dont send me an approved email then decline it publicly on the forum thats a dick move

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » August 18th, 2017, 9:39 pm

Lite_juxe wrote:Also take into account that it takes more skill to 360 a bounce then it does to just hit it and mutliple people have 360'd bounces on your channel yet still got posted also there are multiple bounces in this montage people do not know about and how would you know if people are going to dislike it you said it was a nice montage so why would people dislike it man gimme a chance dont just shut me down and lastly how does a 2 second spin make you dizzy like that honestly doesnt make sense if you look at a 2 second video of someone spinning and you get dizzy you need your eyes checked and also next time dont send me an approved email then decline it publicly on the forum thats a dick move
1. The 'approved' you saw was your post being approved, not your video. Apologies if this was misleading. It's a necessary evil that we have to approve posts for new users to avoid spam bots taking over the forums.

2. Please use punctuation, your post is horrible to read.

3. I have no doubt that it takes more skill to spin after, but I agree with Xpayne, I think the spinning was excessive and detrimental to the video visually. As far as I'm aware there aren't any videos on our account which have spins after every jump like this, but if I'm wrong then please post a link to an example. I'm guessing from the tone of your response that you wouldn't be interested in doing so, but if you were to re-do the video without the spins then I'm sure it would be eligible for upload.

Lite_juxe
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Lite_juxe » August 20th, 2017, 8:20 pm

Fine I'll redo the montage and take out all the 360's then it can be uploaded correct?

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » August 20th, 2017, 8:50 pm

Lite_juxe wrote:Fine I'll redo the montage and take out all the 360's then it can be uploaded correct?
I think it would - I will let Xpayne also weigh in, as he mainly does the approvals these days.