[ADDED] COD4 - New Bounces and Variations | 2017 (PS3)

View the latest community videos here! Details to get your video uploaded inside.

Moderator: Core Staff

Aldori15
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

[ADDED] COD4 - New Bounces and Variations | 2017 (PS3)

Post by Aldori15 » April 8th, 2017, 1:45 am

YouTube channel link:
https://www.youtube.com/user/xherpejumpers

YouTube video link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVUGelyQ9PY

Download link:
https://mega.nz/#!3Y8ACTyR!2V3lGIJNJ1ko ... rRXCwHjEY4

Music (YouTube URL):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uquAwKwX5jA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs6f4XanMB8

Please put this in the description of the video:
A lot of these bounces/variations took many hours to land. I have to admit, a couple of these bounces are at the top of the list of hardest bounces in the game.

Some bounce pointers:
0:17 - Might be possible with No Rpg. I have been trying it and I always get close!
0:26 - Very hard bounce! You need a perfect rpg and good pull over! 10/10 on the difficulty scale.
0:36 - Hardest OS Bounce in the game? You need to do a Righty strafe and jump from the other end of the building. I tried this bounce on/off for months on end, so I have probably put at least 20 hours into it.
0:46 - Not as easy as it looks. The landing barrier is high up, so be sure to shoot a good rpg!
0:55 - Also a very hard bounce! You need to hit the very left of the bounce and a perfect rpg. Be sure to be looking towards the left when you bounce. For the airstrafe, you'll want to hold left for a second after the bounce and then back to the right. Landing this bounce took me several hours, so good luck!
1:26 - This airstrafe is a little tricky. First off, you'll want a good rpg and hit as far right on the bench bounce as possible. Start holding left a good second before you bounce and continue holding it for 2-3 seconds after the bounce and then quickly hold right to gain speed and land the balcony. I've gotten really close non OS!
1:52 - Be sure to shoot a forward rpg because you will hit your head otherwise.
2:11 - The most important factor to landing this bounce is the position of your blocker. You'll want to get a block that sends you around the barrier of the building. First off, when you bounce hold left just until you get around the barrier, then immediately hold right. I'm sure that you can shoot an rpg and land in the top window. It might even be worth trying No OS and landing in the bottom window. You can also strafe from the balcony below and land in the bottom window on OS with an rpg. I've done it in the past, but I couldn't get it this time around :(
2:22 - Jump from the window as far back as possible and hit the sabo on the left side. BE SURE to start holding right a second before you bounce..This will give you a lot of speed!
2:38 - Position your blocker towards the left side, enough so that you get a block that sends you right towards the landing. Rpg timing is also important because the landing is high and you need a lot of height! This bounce took me awhile to get recorded
2:45 - Same thing as the previous bounce, but without the blocker. Rpg timing is crucial! It might take some time to land this one as well.
3:13 - Not as hard as it looks, but it is still a difficult bounce. The big key to landing this bounce is the airstrafe BEFORE the bounce! Be sure to do a Lefty strafe and jump from as far back as possible. When you strafe, jump out towards the right, airstrafe left towards the table, and then a second before the bounce, pull back to the right. Pulling right BEFORE the bounce is very crucial and you will get a shit ton of speed when you bounce. Also, be sure to look towards the right a little before you bounce. After the bounce, just continue holding to the right and pull towards the balcony. The reason for the lefty strafe is because you get a shit ton of speed off of the bounce and if you hold right enough before the bounce, you will skim the building and not lose any speed. Yes, it's harder to bounce like that, but if you're patient, you will get it. If you do a righty strafe, you'll smack into the building when you bounce and you'll lose speed.
3:24 - Same airstrafe technique as the previous bounce. Jump out to the right, back left and then back right before the bounce.
3:35 - Not a tricky bounce and might be possible no rpg. Just position the blocker to the right side of the corner so that you don't smack into the tree when you bounce.
3:47 - Position the blocker to the left side of the corner and pull right when you bounce so you don't hit the tree. Definitely possible no rpg.
3:58 - This was honestly found on accident. I was trying to land on the building across with no rpg.
4:16 - Position the blocker just left of the shadow on the ground. Be sure to jump right and start holding left a second BEFORE you bounce.
4:41 - Very difficult bounce and this is probably 10/10 on the difficulty scale. You will need a perfect rpg. Be sure to hold right (Yes I know this sounds weird because it's the opposite direction of the balcony landing, but trust me) before you bounce and continue to hold it through the bounce. Right after you bounce, pull hard to the left. This part is crucial to gain speed!
5:06 - Be sure to crouch when you bounce or you will smack into an invisible barrier

Xpayne
PC Team
PC Team

Re: [APPROVED] COD4 - New Bounces and Variations | 2017 (PS3

Post by Xpayne » April 13th, 2017, 10:02 pm

I will upload this video tomorrow.
I'll take care of checking whether the music is royalty-free or not

Let's save this post.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Aldori15
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Aldori15 » April 17th, 2017, 4:23 pm

Still waiting on the upload! :D

Xpayne
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Xpayne » April 18th, 2017, 6:05 am

Aldori15 wrote:Still waiting on the upload! :D
Today, im promise :lol:

Let's save this post.

Xpayne
PC Team
PC Team

Re: [ADDED] COD4 - New Bounces and Variations | 2017 (PS3)

Post by Xpayne » April 18th, 2017, 11:45 pm

could not add text to desc. no space

Let's save this post.