In Search of a macro

Have a question you need to ask? Need help? Ask here!

Moderator: Core Staff

MrLolCJ
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

In Search of a macro

Post by MrLolCJ » February 9th, 2014, 1:44 pm

Hi, in search of a little something...

If anybody knows how to get / make the Macro that I believe Fre4kz used for Weapon Switching, it would be much appreciated if you could give me some direction as to how I make one such Macro

Thanks in advance

MrLol (:

x0ozero0x
PS3 Team
PS3 Team
PSN ID: x0ozero0x

Re: In Search of a macro

Post by x0ozero0x » February 9th, 2014, 2:24 pm

I'm kinda failing to understand what you're actually asking. You want a macro that switches weapons? Like so it looks "cool"/"smooth" when switching weapon mid jump? Wouldn't using the scroll wheel work for this? If you want to switch to the rpg bind mwheel to switch to airsupport (default of cj mod).
Post an example of what you mean, if this isn't correct.

MrLolCJ
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by MrLolCJ » February 9th, 2014, 3:24 pm

Though what you've said hasn't quite giving me the result I was hoping for, it is partially my fault for perhaps being too vague. Your answer, although completely valid and a viable method for my cause, the so called "macro" I'm in search for is to give the same result as your method, however avoiding the trouble of having to press that key amidst all the other keys you have to press ( fps and strafing etc. )

Thanks for the help regardless

MrLol

x0ozero0x
PS3 Team
PS3 Team
PSN ID: x0ozero0x

Post by x0ozero0x » February 11th, 2014, 11:48 am

The only way that I can think of that would make that work would be to have the rpg toggle at the same time you switch fps. So say you switch to 250 it also brings out the rpg. This would just cause the need to have more buttons to switch fps though (if you use toggles that is). Also every other instance that you use the switch would bring it out, which would kinda get annoying; especially after a bounce.
I'm trying to think of other ways to tie it in with another key press but I'm not sure. To be honest though scrolling the mouse wheel is minimum effort so I don't see why it would confuse the situation. If you have mouse 4 & 5 it makes it easier still. All fps switches you'll ever need are bound to mouse 3, 4 and 5.
I'm not even sure that anyone actually uses a macro to do this anyway. I can quite easily reach up and press 6 on the keyboard mid-jump. You just need to be more versatile :P