CodJumper.com #1 Server crashing by a player.

Talk about anything related with the servers

Moderator: Core Staff

Moist
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
PSN ID: hjoomo

CodJumper.com #1 Server crashing by a player.

Post by Moist » August 4th, 2012, 7:17 pm

Alright, so the CodJumper.com #1 server has been crashing quite a lot recently and i think its a player named Jumper Justin (He has been pretending to be others too for example nBa*Storm)
The first time when i was on the server and it got crashed was a few days ago. Player named Jumper Justin was desperately trying to vote the map mp_to_the_moon and everyone voted No for it and said they wanna play this map instead. So our good friend Justin here starts raging and the server starts to lag and punkbuster kicks everyone and server restarts. Justin was also saying ''I told you, why didnt you change the map'' (not the exact wording). I thought this was just coinsidence and he was just claiming the lag for himself to make it so it was our fault.
Then like the next day I see Jumper Justin on the server again and he was raging about some random things again but he didnt do anything, yet. He again tried to switch to mp_to_the_moon and succeeded. So we played to_the_moon and i finished Easy first and took all the deagles, few minutes later Justin gets to the deagles and notices there are none. Justin starts to rage blames me mostly for taking them (because we had some friction between us from before) and the server starts to lag, punkbuster kicks everyone and it takes few minutes untill the server is back on. So now im thinking can this be coinsidence?
Today i went to the server and i noticed there was nBa*Storm on the server and also nBa*vNtzy (sorry for butchering your name :)) and vNtzy and Storm was chatting along and Storm just spammed votes for mp_to_the_moon and finally got it trough. Then me and vNtzy notice him being fairly bad at jumping and started to doubt if it is real Storm (Storm has helped me a lot with jumping lately so i was sure it wasnt him) Then after awhile of asking him questions he changes name to Jumper Justin. Few minutes pass and the server crashes.
Then again later today i go to the server and theres a player called Swag on the server and also nBa*Sean. I start talking with Sean how someone was faking to be nBa*Storm and said like ''Someone should ban the Justin kid who crashes the servers'' (again not exact wording). Then the player called Swag changes his name to Jumper Justin and few minutes later the server starts to lag and crashes and Justin blames Sean for it.

Sorry for the wall of next, i tried to be as precise as i could. Dont be scared of it.
This issue needs to be solved because I love your server #1 and it crashes all the time nowadays.
I have never experienced server crashing other than when Jumper Justin is there and I do spend quite a lot of time on the server.

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: CodJumper.com #1 Server crashing by a player.

Post by Pedsdude » August 5th, 2012, 1:09 am

Which #1 is this - the old (still running) one, or the new one?

S3x! Th1ng
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by S3x! Th1ng » August 5th, 2012, 8:32 am

I have same problem on server #7 someone on purpose destroys the servers with lag if you find a solution plise tell :)

Sonic
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Sonic » August 5th, 2012, 1:27 pm

Installing CoD4 right now (didn't have it due to a new computer).

As for 'Jumper Justin', I will be keeping an eye out for him.

ultralala
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!
Steam: ultralala

Post by ultralala » August 5th, 2012, 3:23 pm

Niceley written report. Ban this guy(s) :evil: Also would be nice to know how this can be done so Drofder can fix it
I've been watching you
A lalalala long
A lalalala long long lee long long long

Moist
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
PSN ID: hjoomo

Post by Moist » August 6th, 2012, 6:41 pm

It is indeed the CodJumper #1 old server. Didnt know it was the old one when i was typing the post :D only heard it like few minutes after i posted the post, when i started jumping.