CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

was banned for no reason

Post by Topi » July 11th, 2012, 3:13 pm

Game: (CoD, CoD2, CoD4, CoD:WaW): CoD4

Server: #7

Date & Time: 10th July 2012 at around 17:30 clock

In-game Name at time of ban: Topi

Explanation of what happened and why we should remove your ban: I guess that I was banned because I've gradually a bind (your skill? ... no skill!) key which is assigned to button 1, but this was always a fitted, because every time you came bind I really wanted to switch bind key for the fps, which is assigned to the F1 key and there on a laptop these two buttons 1 and F1 so closely next to each other, I came to say the frequent ausversehn to bind key 1, which I would like to apologize , another reason why I was banned yesterday am, I can not imagine, since there is no vote from me and was far and no one was near me that I could block.
I apologize for the bad english too, because I let it translate with google translate here.

Sohvax
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Re: was banned for no reason

Post by Sohvax » July 11th, 2012, 3:15 pm

Topi wrote: I apologize for the bad english too, because I let it translate with google translate here.
:d

x0ozero0x
PS3 Team
PS3 Team
PSN ID: x0ozero0x

Post by x0ozero0x » July 11th, 2012, 3:51 pm

umm what? So your fps switch is on F1 and you kept accidentally hitting the number 1 instead which said a text bind? Were you banned or just kicked? If it was for the reason I think you said above then I don't know why that would get you banned :lol: maybe people just got annoyed and kicked you.

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » July 11th, 2012, 8:37 pm

/unbindall
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

S3x! Th1ng
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by S3x! Th1ng » July 11th, 2012, 10:59 pm

6 end 7 is my server so if you ban must be temporarily reazon can be rpg spam or player kick or try hack points tell me your nick i can check