Moderator: Core Staff

IdealGameServers
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
Gamertag: JonnyR95

Cheap Game Servers

Post by IdealGameServers » November 22nd, 2011, 9:52 am

Hi guys,

My name is Jon and I work for a new Game Server Provider called FPSnetwork.

This message is addressed to all users of this forum as is not spam.

As a new provider, FPSnetwork are currently holding a promotion to allow gamers to try out our services before they put their trust in us and purchase from us.

This promotion is active as of now, and will give you access to any Game Server from the games we provide, free for the first 2 weeks. When the trial period comes to an end, you will be prompted as to whether or not you would like to renew your service with us, and be offered 10% off your first order if you choose to do so. However, if you choose to buy before the end of the first week of the trial, you will receive 20% off your first month!

The promotion is available for limited time only and is being used to gain the trust of potential customers. Trial servers are limited to one per client, and one per clan. If this rule is found to be broken, all trial servers under the one name or clan, will be disabled until further notice.

To take advantage of this promotion, simply visit the order page on our website: Cheap Game Servers and enter the promotion code when prompted to do so.

Promotion Code: fps100off

I would like once again to reiterate that this message is not spam, and would request all forum users are given the chance to view the promotion before this message is deleted. I will monitor this post for a response and request to be contacted by the admin before the removal of the post.

Thank you for taking time to consider our offer, you can contact me directly through any of the following.

Xfire: fpsnetworkjon
Email: jon@fpsnetwork.co.uk