the voteing

Please give us your feedback and suggestions. Spotted an error on our site? Let us know how we can improve here!

Moderator: Core Staff

-=SMEG=-JOsh
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

the voteing

Post by -=SMEG=-JOsh » May 4th, 2008, 11:48 am

This is a good idea for a server of neutral players aho are both on the same team speak etc etc but not for noobs who think its funny to kick ppl without cause they might think im blocking in some way but im only trying a jump that they are doing and blocking i might add. Then they kick me for it :? . I have never done this as i have never felt the need to. If someone is trying a jump i let them or stack them until they get up and then go look for help for myself

lets get back to the point
the voteing system is absolutely rubbish and should be removed with immediate effect

I hope because i have taken the time out to get signed up and post this you will take to time out to do something about it.

Josh

-=SMEG=-JOsh
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Re: the voteing

Post by -=SMEG=-JOsh » May 4th, 2008, 3:37 pm

ty man
and thanks for the fast reply :wink:

DemunVirus
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by DemunVirus » August 26th, 2008, 8:58 am

im having same problem... here's the story. i try doing bounce in pipeline and i hit another player and bounce real high backwords. so i said it in chat and EoG- soldier was like stfu im better than u. and vote kicks me and b4 i get a chance to hit F2 i get kicked. no i go back in 30 mins to hour later and as soon as i get in kAmIkAZe)pRo) vote kicks me wtf.

is there anyway u can have like a certain lvl only be able to vote kick?

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » August 26th, 2008, 11:50 am

Hmmm, having a certain level is actually quite a good idea. If it's possible. Most guys who I've seen who are level 20+ or so are good jumpers/players.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » August 26th, 2008, 7:28 pm

Voting is a server function, without third-party software, individual voting rights is not possible.

It is either on or off
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010