The Server. I am fed up.

Please give us your feedback and suggestions. Spotted an error on our site? Let us know how we can improve here!

Moderator: Core Staff

Domination07
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

The Server. I am fed up.

Post by Domination07 » April 25th, 2008, 1:03 am

I am really starting to get fed up with your server. Every single time i go in there i go in and someone kicks me just for being there. its not right. You should remove the kick player feature. Keep Vote, but disable kick player. It is the 3rd time today i got a temporary ban. I really want to get good at strafeing and i get banned for nothing.

helium
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Re: The Server. I am fed up.

Post by helium » April 25th, 2008, 1:24 am

Yeah this is very common in the jump servers.

Usually it's the people who are less skilled at jumping that get frustrated and start kicking people and thinking that they're awesome in one way or another.

I can't find a solution for this, because if you remove the kick vote, people will be able to block and randomly annoy people for how long they want without being kicked.

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » April 25th, 2008, 2:57 am

Domination07 wrote:I am really starting to get fed up with your server. Every single time i go in there i go in and someone kicks me just for being there. its not right. You should remove the kick player feature. Keep Vote, but disable kick player. It is the 3rd time today i got a temporary ban. I really want to get good at strafeing and i get banned for nothing.
firstly, please refer to every other thread on this subject.

There are currently 2 options:
- Remove All Voting
- Keep All Voting

Secondly, we cannot help you if you do not help us. First, sign up to the xfire codjumper clan. If you see someone using the "vote kick" feature, remember, or record their name. Report it to an admin, if there is one available.

Thirdly, remember, the service/server we provide is 100% free for you, be happy it exists at all.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

topher
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by topher » April 25th, 2008, 5:01 am

and also you don't have to be in the server to get good at strafing..

use
/devmap mp_gap_training
or whatever map you want to practice.

atze<3
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by atze<3 » April 25th, 2008, 10:43 am

Domination07 wrote:I am really starting to get fed up with your server. Every single time i go in there i go in and someone kicks me just for being there. its not right. You should remove the kick player feature. Keep Vote, but disable kick player. It is the 3rd time today i got a temporary ban. I really want to get good at strafeing and i get banned for nothing.
/bind q reconnect or /bind q quit
just press q then when somebody starts a vote against you..
if this doesnt help and the guys still start votes against you without any reason, join our xfire group ( http://de.xfire.com/clans/codjumper/ ) and contact me or any other cj member..

edit: i saw u still joined.. ive accepted you now ;>

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » April 25th, 2008, 6:54 pm

topher wrote:and also you don't have to be in the server to get good at strafing..

use
/devmap mp_gap_training
or whatever map you want to practice.
But all alone can be very boring. But yeh, if you can't jump at all on these servers, it's worth considering it.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol