New CoD4 Jumps Video And Site Updates

News will be posted here by the CoDJumper team

Moderator: Core Staff

Berlinboy6329
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Re: New CoD4 Jumps Video And Site Updates

Post by Berlinboy6329 » September 12th, 2009, 11:42 am

Asd....Why is it good for you if you use an intro which has been already created by someone else(Andrew Kramer-VideoCopilot)?There is no creativity in it+You can't use the Twitch properly too....Those enormous sized black spaces everytime the twitch moves the screen,rofl.And you should use AE in the movie too,cuz it's a bit weird,that tehre is a cool(copied) intro and then some amateurly made video.:C

Jumps aren't bad,but there are barely any new spots now:C

We should wait for MW2.

matt101harris
PC Team
PC Team

Post by matt101harris » September 12th, 2009, 12:33 pm

lol my mate made me the intro, not me...
PeЧĐuĐe@CoDJumper.com: put your cock away, you sick man
Matty@CoDJumper.com: hahaha
PeЧĐuĐe@CoDJumper.com: (while i whip mine out)
Matty@CoDJumper.com: lol
PeЧĐuĐe@CoDJumper.com: just kidding
PeЧĐuĐe@CoDJumper.com: ... i don't have one :(

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Infinite » September 12th, 2009, 2:46 pm

matt101harris wrote:well tbh we didnt actualy get all the way to the top, lincoln and dj kanne sent me demos so i though meh :D
We did make it to the top tho ><. Maybe you left and it was just me and Dan :S.

Besides that, I saw a couple new jumps and many old ones. Don't go off on me. I don't know if anything was posted in the demo section because I just see stuff in-game whenever I get on, so your definition of "new" may be quite different from mine.
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together."
"A still more glorious dawn awaits- not a sun rise, but a galaxy rise. A morning filled with four hundred billion suns: the rising of The Milky Way." - Carl Sagan

[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: infinate
[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: u r smarter than me

WorldDomoNation
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by WorldDomoNation » September 14th, 2009, 12:14 am

Lol, whats Berlinboy's problem?

IMO, that was an extremely good video. I really liked the editing in chinatown. I thought the quality could have been better, but the editing made up for it. It was well edited, while staying simplistic.

EDIT: I always thought that stack at 4:30 was possible, but i never got around to trying it :P
that's a nice pic and all, but out of all the pictures you could have taken why'd you take a picture of a plant? :P
-Soviet
Because plants have some really small details. If a plant comes out nice in a photo, you have yourself a good camera ;)
-Drofder 2004
Yes, but if boobs come out really well in a photo you have a picture of boobs :wink:
-Soviet
Discussing Marshall's new camera lol^

Quit Humping And Start Jumping!

themaddninja

Post by themaddninja » September 14th, 2009, 1:11 am

Matty is beast ;] <3 Codjumper

DJKanne
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by DJKanne » September 14th, 2009, 2:08 pm

I wasnt at home at the weekend and now i have time to post.

At 3:20 you forgot the first Rpg strafe to get there. 4:12 is found and performed by Lincoln. 5:31, 5:37 5:45 is found and perfomed by Lincoln too. I thoughed you know that and talked with Link, but i see its my fail. i am so SOOORRRRY Lincoln :S

@Berlinboy6329: The background is of Andre Kreamer yeah, but he released it for such things, so why i should use them... But i changed and add somethings. The Intro is good for me because i have less work and it looks great... so why i shouldnt use it... i needed to do the intro in one so i havnt much time to great a really cool own one. Matty edited the video on his own with sony... i just made him the intro with ae... where is the problem for you? The twich is a bit unlucky because i havnt enough time to add some things which would make look it cooler.

And yeah we wait for mw2... but why we shouldnt keep jumping and making vids about mw? I know there will come so cool new things (insider-informations :wink: :mrgreen: )

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » September 14th, 2009, 3:25 pm

I for one absolutely loved the intro. It just goes so good with the music.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Berlinboy6329
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Berlinboy6329 » September 14th, 2009, 7:46 pm

Briefly, my problem is just that most of the intro is made by someone else and it just have been downloaded and used..I can't-and won't- tell you what to do cuz who am i to tell someone what to do?I just don't like if someone uses something that's not 100% his work..There is no creativity in it.Tutorials doesn't count,cuz those are just techniques which can be used 1000 other ways.Just wait until MW2 comes out.on the first day i'm planning some Warm-up trailer..I'll try my best with 100% of my own work.